Friday, January 17, 2014

Beef Ragout with Mashed Cauliflower

Beef Ragout with Mashed Cauliflower Beef Ragout with Mashed Cauliflower
Hot foods only, now that Chicago is in the single - and sometimes negative - digits. 
I recently tried out this 
and it satiated all my comfort food cravings, while still being healthy and wallet friendly. I followed the recipe verbatim, except for that I used Greek Seasoning in place of all the herbs, because all those herbs comprise that seasoning - just saves a few extra steps and purchases. 
Beef Ragout with Mashed Cauliflower
What are you making this winter?

2 comments:

  1. Mmm! This sounds delicious! I'm all about slow cooked comfort food right now. Yum!

    XOXO
    Becca | Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! all i want to do is make soup + comfort food because it's SO cold! this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...